This Westminster Legal Forum conference with keynote speakers, will consider the way forward for improving diversity and inclusion in the legal profession through regulation, and practical approaches for recruitment and workplace culture, wellbeing and progression.
- Meeting regulatory requirements for diversity and inclusion
- Practical approaches to developing a diverse legal sector
- Improving workplace culture in legal services – mental wellbeing, workplace flexibility and support, and tackling harassment and misconduct
- Recruitment and progression – attracting new lawyers from diverse backgrounds, the impact of the SQE, and transitioning from law schools to the workplace
- Next steps for improving judicial diversity
Event Date: Thursday, 10th December 2020
Timing: 9am – 1pm (registration from 8.30am)
Price per delegate: £190 plus VAT
To find out more and to book your please visit Westminister Legal Policy Forum.