We are delighted to announce that we have partnered with Accredible and will be launching digital badges and certificates in the next month.
Through state-of-the-art technology the Accredible digital badges and certificates means that Paralegals on the register and those who hold Practising Certificates (PPC’s) can easily add their credentials to their email signature, as well as their own website and LinkedIn Profile.
- The Benefits of Digital Badges and CertificatesAlways Accessible – Never worry about losing your certificate – ever. Your credential will always be present.
- Easily Shareable – You want to share your achievement. Digital credentials let you showcase your achievement on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn with one click.
- Control Your Privacy – Take advantage of searchability and have your achievement be discoverable on search engines or set it to private and share with only selected people. How and when you share your credential is up to you.
- Print at Any Time – Easily print a high-quality PDF of your certificate, whenever you’d like.
- Membership, Verified – Your membership can be verified at any time. Your certifications on LinkedIn can be linked to your live credential so anyone, anywhere can see what you have achieved.
- Embed your credential on your own website and in your email signature.
Here are a few frequently asked questions about the launch.
When and how will I receive by digital certification?
Your PPR digital badge and certificate will be emailed to you during February 2021, so please keep an eye out for an email from [email protected]
To make sure you receive this communication from us, please ask your IT department to whitelist this email address.
If by the end of February, you have not received your credentials, please check your spam/junk folder in the first instance, then get in touch with us at the Professional Paralegal Register on [email protected] or + 44 (0) 20 3039 3710.
I already have a Yoshki Smart Badge on my own website?
Accredible digital badges will replace the Yoshki smart badges that we currently provide, therefore you will need to replace the badge on your website before the 31 March 2021. After this time, your website visitors will not be able to verify your membership via the Yoshki Smart Badge.
Will I receive a printed certificate in the future?
No, the Professional Paralegal Register will be migrating to digital certificates and you will receive a PDF Print Ready version attached with the notification email.